No Power? No Problem!
After my power went out last night and the battery on my computer dwindled down, I began to worry: What do I do now? Many of us on the East Coast will be without power for several days, so in light of my first electricity free night, I’ve devised a list of some of the “tools” that helped to get me through.
1. A book light. You just don’t realize how dark it can get with absolutely no lights. Yeah, pretty dark. A book light will keep the pages turning no matter what.
2. Monopoly. As long as you keep the candles a safe distance away from the paper money, this never ending game consumes a good part of the evening.
3. MAD LIBS. Because after hours in the dark, you just need a good laugh.
4. Sleeping Bags. So you and your roomies can camp out in your living room because, let’s face it, your room is scary in the pitch dark.
5. Candy. There’s really no better excuse to indulge than being stuck inside with no lights. Take advantage!
Hope everyone stays safe, warm, happy and full of candy!